Craiglands Hotel has been welcoming people from across the globe for more than 150 years. This grand Victorian hotel remains the ideal place for business or pleasure, combining modern comforts and facilities with a warm, friendly welcome.
Set in 6 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds and woodland, Craiglands is just a short walk to the historic spa town of Ilkley and the famous Ilkley Moor, with easy access to Leeds/Bradford airport and major business centres. There are 63 guest rooms and excellent facilities to suit all your requirements - 8 conference and banqueting suites, the newly refurbished Brasserie1 Restaurant & adjoining bar with outside terrace, free wifi and free car parking to name but a few.
For fine dining, banquets, conferences, large corporate events or just to get away from it all, you really must come to Craiglands!
Why Choose Craiglands
- Central to the M1 and M62 corridor in the middle of Britain, equidistant to Leeds, Harrogate and Bradford
- Set in beautiful surroundings with all the technical and conference management experience to ensure a hassle free event.
- Space for team building in and around the venue with on-site free parking for up to 100 cars.
- A choice of air conditioned suites that adapt to your every need all with full WiFi coverage.
- Award winning fine dining with an emphasis on Fairtrade products.
- Guaranteed attention to each and every individual delegate.